Ship the product
Product owners are responsible zooming in and coordinating with engineering to get it built, tests the product built, and digs through the data to identify levers.
- Process: A series of actions that produce something or lead to a particular result.
- Requirements: A description of what the system should do, the service or services that it provides, and operational constraints.
- Design: The process by which an agent creates a specification of a software artifact intended to accomplish certain goals. This includes low-level components, architectural implementation issues, and architectural views.
- Testing: The act of examining the artifacts and the behavior of the software under test by validation and verification. This ensures that the software behaves as the developer intends it to.
- Maintenance: The modification of a software product after delivery to correct faults, to improve performance, or to improve other attributes.
Links to this Evergreen Note