Build Differentiation with Immersives
I co-founded and ran Pykih, a profitable information design studio for five years before folding it. I can say with some authority that Gurman is probably India’s most talented journalist turned information designer! She has now founded ReVisual Labs, her own Information Design Studio. She can help you build competitive differentiation with immersives!
- Investing in the creation of long shelf-life visual properties could be a strategic move.
- These properties hold the potential to capture audience attention during High Traffic Events or even foster a habit of daily engagement, thus aiming to enhance daily and monthly active users (DAU/MAU).
- The measure of success in this endeavor is subscription conversions and an uptick in DAU/MAU.
However, this approach is not without its risks.
- You might not be able to prove profit on a per-story basis. Hence, information design might not work for short-term, tactical stories.
- Moreover, integrating immersive stories into your current content management system (CMS) may prove to be complex and problematic.
- It’s also important to consider that immersive stories typically yield little in terms of search engine optimization (SEO) benefits, which can be a significant drawback for online visibility.
Thus, carefully consider if immersives works for your audience and if it does then invest big in it to get that competitive differentiation.